Library preparation is a necessary step to turn input DNA or RNA into final libraries before targeted capture or sequencing (Figure 1). Our comprehensive catalog of library preparation solutions can help you no matter your research application, such as:
- DNA sequencing (whole genome and targeted sequencing)
- RNA sequencing (whole transcriptome and targeted sequencing)
- Methylation sequencing (whole genome and targeted bisulfite sequencing)
- Chromatin immunoprecipitation (ChIP) sequencing
- Targeted sequencing with hybridization capture
- PCR-free workflows
- Oncology research
- Metagenomics research
All xGen library prep kits are automation friendly. For more information, please contact us.
All xGen library prep kits are compatible with xGen Normalase™ Module. The proprietary
technology is a novel enzymatic library normalization method that eliminates the need for library concentration adjustment prior to sequencing.